When faith meets action, miracles happen.
A picture is worth a thousand words… and a thousand lives. One on-going AGM goal is raising money for ultrasound machines. Once a woman sees that it’s a real live baby she’s carrying, 85%, EIGHTY-FIVE PERCENT — CHOOSE LIFE. We’ve purchased and placed two machines in pro life pregnancy centers where they are saving lives today. Our third machine will be going into a mobile Save the Storks van!
Other ways our monies are used is to help support moms in-need who chose life for their baby. We help them with diapers and other necessary baby items. Often just knowing she’ll be helped with the expense of diapers, a mother will decide not to abort her baby. Other ways we take action and ways YOU CAN HELP:
- We pray and sing together at our once-a-month Rosary and Mass for Life.
- We’ve created a user-friendly, very effective “How to Defend the Pro Life Position” app tutorial, The Power of 7 — and it’s FREE!
- We speak to church, community, and school groups promoting The Power of 7 App Tutorial
- We produce The Living Stations of the Cross “I Thirst” on Good Friday featuring a live cast and live music.
- We sell The Living Stations of the Cross “I Thirst” CD to raise money for ultra sound machines.
- We produce pro life films and CDs.
- We encourage creative folks who crochet or knit to donate baby blankets which are included in our “Baby Moses” gift baskets.
- Women who sew help make doggie bandanas that we sell at events.
- We have a donation box in church where folks leave diapers and new or gently used baby items.
- We oversee baby bottle drives
- Members also take action by getting on their computers and passing along upcoming event information – which is a HUGE help.